Bethesda Softworks has released a beta test of the new patch for Fallout 4. It is available for all owners of licensed copy on Steam. What he brought new?
- The ability to use the buttons on the numeric keypad to change the control keys on the right
- Affordable reassign keys for fast container»
- General improvements for working with memory and stability
- Fixed a bug where èkipirovannoe identifies the weapon after completing the quest “Reunion”
- Fixed a bug with the quest “call free”, when it’s not ended
- During the quest, “a confident man, fixed bug where player health continued to recover.
- Fixed departures, associated with jumps in the water and restart saved games
- Fixed bug where saved settings not the Launcher.
This update is still being worked out, so before you apply the update, make a backup copy of your saved games.
How to participate in beta testing
- Log in to Steam
- Right-click on the Fallout 4 in your library
- Select “Properties”
- Open Beta»
- In the drop-down menu, select “beta Beta Update»
- Save your changes by clicking “close”
- Wait a few minutes until the Fallout 4 updated
- When the update is complete your Fallout 4 becomes a Fallout 4 [beta]
If you decide to stop participating in the beta test, repeat steps 1-4, but the drop-down list, select the “OPT-out of all beta programs