Bethesda Softworks has released a beta test of the new patch for Fallout 4. It is available for all owners of licensed copy on Steam. What he brought new?
- The ability to use the buttons on the numeric keypad to change the control keys on the right
- Affordable reassign keys for fast container»
- General improvements for working with memory and stability
- Fixed a bug where èkipirovannoe identifies the weapon after completing the quest “Reunion”
- Fixed a bug with the quest “call free”, when it’s not ended
- During the quest, “a confident man, fixed bug where player health continued to recover.
- Fixed departures, associated with jumps in the water and restart saved games
- Fixed bug where saved settings not the Launcher.
This update is still being worked out, so before you ap...Read More